All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Sublet available in Alexandria (female applicants only)

edited August 2017 in Housing
A large, master bedroom is available in a two bedroom apartment in Alexandria near Landmark. The apartment is within walking distance of Foxchase Shopping Center. There are several major bus routes that will take you to either Pentagon or King Street. The apartment is three miles from King Street Metro. The apartment complex has a pool, a work out room, and is close to Holmes Run Trail. There is free on street parking.

The bedroom is 13'x11' and also has a large window seat. Private, full bathroom attached. Wall-to-wall closet space.

The apartment has a living/dining room, a galley kitchen, a small patio, and a back room that is currently being used as a reading room. There's a half bath downstairs. The other bedroom is also a master bedroom so you don't have to worry about sharing. No pets, non smokers.

My roommate and I have been living there for three years. However, I'm moving out so I need someone to take over my lease until the end of the year (September through December, preferably). The rent is $850 a month plus fees which are usually between $60 and $80, depending on the season. (This month they were $65.) We also split the cable, gas, and electric bills.

Please let me know if you have any questions. I'd be happy to show you around the apartment if you are interested.