All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

$766/month Bedroom near Falls Church/Tysons Corner for Christian Male

edited August 2017 in Housing
Two christian males living in the Pimmit Hills Neighborhood of falls church are seeking a third roommate.

Rent is $766/month, plus one third of utilities (water/electric/gas/internet). Room comes with one parking permit.

Individual bedroom has closet and windows. Common apartment areas include living room, full kitchen, small balcony, and in-unit washer/dryer. Bathroom is shared with one other housemate.

Apartment complex includes pool and fitness center on-site. Apartment is right next to a public library, a park, and a shopping center with Trader Joe's, Whole Foods, and several food options.

Apartment is in the Peachtree of McLean complex, just off Route 7, with quick access to I-66 and I-495. The frequent 28A bus route provides easy access to the West Falls Church (Orange) and Tysons Corner (silver) metro stations. Very short commute for anyone working in Tysons, Falls Church, Vienna, or Merrifield.

We are looking for someone to move in in mid or late August, but can be flexible. 

Send me a direct message or respond with your email below and we can arrange a time to meet and see the apartment