All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

1-2 CM Needed in Spacious Arlington Townhouse

edited August 2017 in Housing

Hello all!

My name is Brandon and I am searching for a third roommate to join my friend and I in a townhouse! I am a Christian young professional in my 20's moving to D.C. who has a love for God, sports, cars, music and fun!

I am looking for someone who shares my values, is friendly, responsible, clean, enjoys people and likes to have a good time! Some details about where you’d be living:

The townhouse is located in south Arlington (Fairlington/Shirlington area). The rent would be $800/month plus electric, which would be split 3 ways. All other utilities and fees are included. There are 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, hardwood floors, a finished basement, which will be someone’s room, and a back patio to name a few features. The community has pools, tennis courts, basketball courts and is centrally located just minutes from north Arlington (Clarendon, Ballston, Courthouse, etc), close to DC, and Alexandria as well. There is ample parking as well as guest parking.

It should be about a 30-35 minute commute to downtown D.C by bus and metro in the mornings. There is a bus stop just steps outside of the townhouse, which is super convenient. It is a great, safe community with local shops and groceries nearby.

The move-in date would be September 1st.

If you are interested or have any more questions, feel free to email me! I’d like to get to know you! Thanks!

Comments

• Hey, I'm really interested in this place, but since you didn't list your email, I'll just leave mine here. I'd love to discuss this further and will be happy to give you more details about myself and get some from you. Just contact me at matthewtitterington@gmail.com

-Matthew