All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.
This is a space where NCCers can network and promote themselves. Postings on this forum is not sponsored or endorsed by National Community Church.

Messages posted here express the views or acts of the author of the message, not necessarily those of National Community Church. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by email at admin@theaterchurch.com OR flag the post.

Posts auto-expire in 2 months from last comment

Babysitter Available

Hello!

I have at least 7 years of babysitting experience (newborn-14 year olds), and have run my own childcare summer camp. I am a first child and so I am extremely organized, compassionate, and love being around children. I have a bachelors of arts in health and studied human development enough to understand the importance of child development. I have also been a summer swim team coach for ages 5-17 for two years and love working and playing with children!

I am new to NCC and D.C., and I thought this would be a great opportunity to connect with the NCC community and Christian families in the area. I am involved in the Freshmen in the City small group, and want to get involved in another way-such as babysitting. I currently work for National WIC Association, and so I am extremely passionate about caring and advocating for children. 

I am available every week night (except Tuesdays) anytime after 6:00pm. If you have any questions or would like to contact me you can reach me at, natalie.mulloy@gmail.com. I look forward to hearing from you! 
Tagged:
This discussion has been closed.