All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Seeking CF for big basement and private bath in Navy Yard

My roommate and I are moving into a cute row house in Navy Yard, and we need a third roommate for the master suite. We move in Sept. 9, but if you need housing for the first few days of September, we can work something out in our current place (Lincoln Park area). Our third roommate will be gone as of Aug. 26, so we'll have space for you and/or your stuff if a mid month move doesn't work for you.

The new house is updated, has a beautiful kitchen, and a great outdoor space. The basement will serve as the third bedroom, and can be very private b/c there's a separate entrance to the laundry room from outside, so we'll never have to walk through your room to get there :smile: 

3 blocks to Harris Teeter, 4 blocks to the green line, 4 blocks to Yards Park, 7 blocks from Eastern Market, and so much more. 

Rent is 1250/mo. +utilities. (we'll get a great deal on Fios internet!) 

About us: We are two 30 yr old young professionals. We enjoy food, the outdoors, books, and netflix. We're social but have our own lives, we're considerate and easy to live with, and we expect the same from you. 

Contact me for pictures - zillow still has some up from the rental listing.

Comments

• Hello, I am interested - could you please email me at acala010@fiu.edu or call/ text 305-877-9828; I would be interested in a august or sept move-in. 
  • Hello! I'm looking to move in the first week of sept and am very interested. My email is andrea31188@gmail.com. Would love to chat more it this is still available to see if we would be a good fit... I'm 29 , a health care professional, love Jesus love to laugh and have fun, love clean organized space, quiet time is a must-I'm an extraverted introvert, and future grad student in next year... big into community but very independent as well. Hope to hear from you!
This discussion has been closed.