All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

CF Seeking Housing - Sept 1 Move In

Hello,

I'm a 27 year old professional who has been in and around DC for awhile (went to GWU for undergrad). I work in Bethesda and would love to find a new place with an easy commute. I love exploring the city, going to fitness classes (I just tried Krav Maga for the first time!) and traveling when I get the chance.

I'm active in my church community - I'm on the greeting team and struggle to remember everyone's name, but hey, it's a friendly face!

I would love a place under $1000 in the NW area. I'm tidy and can usually be found with some tea and a book when at home. Don't hesitate to get in touch!

- Mary Ellen

Comments

• Hey Mary Ellen! 
    While I don't have a place, it sounds like we would be great roommates! I work in VanNess and am also in search of a place in the NW area ideally along the redline! My email is graceemoore22@gmail.com- Feel free to reach out! 
  • Hey Mary Ellen!

My name is Jessie Ford, I just graduated from Georgetown University, and now I'm going to be working with Chi Alpha Campus Ministries at GU. On Friday I'm going to be signing a lease for an apartment in the Palisades, in Northwest DC. The apartment is a 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom, at $2150/month. Another girl and I will be sharing one bedroom, and we're looking for someone to take the other room. We can talk about how we would break up the rent, but the single room will probably be around $950/month. If you're interested, feel free to email me at jnf29@georgetown.edu. Good luck with the search!
This discussion has been closed.