All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

CF with small dog Seeking Housing

Hi everyone,

My name is Becca, I am a 23 year old professional looking to relocate from Annapolis, MD to Annandale/Falls Church/Vienna/Fairfax Area. I have a 7 year old 3-lb Chihuahua named Bella, who is crate trained. She is very sweet, just a little timid until she gets to know you.

I am very clean, respectful, and love to keep the lines of communication open. I grew up with two sisters so I am accustomed to sharing space with other girls. I keep a pretty full schedule and sometimes have plans that come up with short notice. Occasionally, my responsibilities will keep me out until well after midnight. With that being said, I can usually make arrangements for Bella in advance, but would like to have a dog friendly roommate/roommates who would not mind feeding her, letting her outside, and occasionally having a sleepover with her in your room.

I am allergic to cats. I do not smoke, but I do have an occasional drink with dinner or while lounging around the house.

I attend Grace Covenant Church in Chantilly with some of my friends in the area. Also, I have many passions including (but not limited), spending time with my family when they are in the area, going for runs, working out, any sport, crafts, music, silly dancing around the house while cleaning and makeup.

I am looking for my own room but am open to a community house, apartment, or really any positive living environment. My ideal rent is between $500 - $800 / month. I am more than happy to share more and would love to meet for coffee or something to talk in person! 

Thank you!
Becca