All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

CF Seeking NW Housing! AUG 1- SEPT 1 MOVE IN

edited July 2017 in Housing
Hello All!

My name is Grace and I have recently relocated to DC after taking a job in VanNess. While i was extremely luck to find short term housing to get up here, my current lease is up and I am needing to move again! Start date flexible: August 1- September 1

A little bit about me: I am a young professional working in the nonprofit sector here in D.C. I travel quite a bit for work, and so I would really only be your roommate for about 50% of the time. I am extremely clean, respectful and easy going. I love supporting local, spending time with community over a good cup of coffee, going to weekend Farmer's Markets, reading and outdoor adventuring! Due to heavy travel, I have yet to find my "church home" yet, but have really enjoyed seeing what the Lord is doing in D.C!

What I'm looking for: I am open to a shared room, community house, studio, apt or really any situation that provides a cat free, (sorry i'm allergic!) positive living environment! Happy to share more if you think it would be a great fit! Ideally would be somewhere in NW D.C or provide a reasonable commute to VanNess (redline!) 

Comments

• Hey Grace!

My name is Jessie Ford, I just graduated from Georgetown University, and now I'm going to be working with Chi Alpha Campus Ministries at GU. On Friday (July 28th) I'm going to be signing a lease for an apartment in the Palisades, in Northwest DC. The apartment is a 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom, at $2150/month. Another girl and I will be sharing one bedroom, and we're looking for someone to take the other room. We can talk about how we would break up the rent, but the single room will probably be around $950/month. If you're interested, feel free to email me at jnf29@georgetown.edu. Good luck with the search!
  • Hi Grace- 

I recently graduated from Liberty University, and am looking for a roommate / housing as well. I am working for a policy group, and will be gone most hours of the day, except to really sleep at home, haha. I would prefer to have separate bedrooms, so I am not sure how you feel about that. I do not mind sharing a bathroom though! 

I also have not settled in a church yet, as I just moved into the city. I love farmers markets, and am very health conscious due to my gluten allergy! I am an extroverted introvert, so I LOVE people, but also love alone time. My email is lindsayfuce@gmail.com , if you want to talk more! 

thanks - linds

Ps. I am allergic to cats too.