All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Looking for CF Roommates to Share Lovely and Large Single Family Home in Arlington!

edited July 2017 in Housing

Hello!

I am a CF looking for 4 other CF roommates to share a wonderful and lovely home in Arlington. It’s a single family home, located in a nice neighborhood, and great for living with others as a community to cut costs but also having the space of a big home! It’s located near 7 corners and very close to any shop you can imagine

The house is located on a quiet cul-de-sac and professionally landscaped (and landscaping is included in rent, yay!!) The house has a beautiful and large kitchen, living room, family room, and a beautiful landscaped backyard that’s great for hanging out and having gatherings!

The house is available August 1st and the landlord is so lovely and easy to work with.

The bedrooms available:
Bedroom 1: 13x11 with a private bathroom: $850
Bedroom 2: 13x11 sharing a bathroom with bedroom 3: $800
Bedroom 3: 12x11 sharing a bathroom with bedroom 2: $750
Basement suite: includes a bedroom and carpeted living room area. It’s a private area great for someone that wants extra privacy!: $1200

Utilities will be split 5 ways each month, which will make them much cheaper!

Looking to start the lease August 1st, which I know is close, but if you are interested let me know and I can send pictures and answer any questions you may have. My email: almondjoy30@gmail.com

Thank you!
Joy