All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

CF Room for Rent in Pentagon City, Avail. Aug. 1st

Hi! I am looking for a CF to move into a room that I am moving out of the beginning of August. It has been such a great place, but I'm moving out because I am getting married. Room available in a spacious 2 bd/1ba apartment close to Pentagon City! The apartment itself is quite large and the available room is also very large. I have a queen bed with plenty of room for bookshelves and dressers, etc. It also has a walk-in closet and a washer/dryer in the unit. The apartment also has a ton of shared closet space and the complex just built a nice, brand new pool! The rent is $1000 + utilities (they typically range from $60-80 a month). If you would like to check out the the apartment complex, you can see it here: http://www.livethewellington.com/index.aspx.

The complex also has gyms and a free shuttle that transports people to the Pentagon City metro (it's just a 7 min ride or a 20 min walk). The neighborhood is very safe and quiet. The person you would be sharing the place with is great too! She's a 30-something professional who works for a non-profit in Baltimore; she is very active and social. She's also neat & tidy, very communicative, and welcoming/friendly. If you have a car, apartment has a free parking pass and is 2 min from 395, which makes for a great commute!

If you are interested and would like to talk more, feel free to contact me at jenessa.silva@yahoo.com. Looking forward to hearing from you!