All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Malawian Students Need a Place to Stay!

My name is Dan Vaccaro, and I am an American missionary currently teaching at an International Christian school in Lilongwe, Malawi. I teach 11th grade history, and I am bringing a small group of Malawian students on a trip to Washington D.C. later this month. This is the first time that a group of students from our school have ever been able to do a trip like this! 

At the last minute, our accommodation has fallen through. We were supposed to be staying with a friend of a friend…but that no longer is going to be possible, and now we are scrambling for another plan! The students have raised the money for this trip so far on their own, which has been a major feat, but we do not have money in the budget to find a place to stay this late. 

We will be in Washington DC June 19th-28th. There are 3 11th grade girls, and my wife and myself (as well as our 1 year old daughter). Is anyone willing to host us for these dates? We are flexible on where to stay, but just need a spot that could accommodate all of us. The girls are fine sleeping on floors, couches, etc…but one bedroom would be nice because we do have our daughter with us. We don't need any meals, just a place to crash! Any recommendations that you have would be helpful! 

Thank you so much in advance!

Dan Vaccaro