All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

CF Seeking Flexible Lease in Arlington Near Metro

Hi all,

I am looking for a flexible lease in the Arlington area beginning in September (can be flexible). I am getting married next April so I can only commit to housing through March. I would love to live in Arlington within walking distance to a metro station. The max I can spend is $1000 but I would love to spend less. I am also open to living in sunrooms/dens - I don't require a lot of space!

I am a recent graduate of Liberty and I work for a Christian non-profit in DC. I am clean, respectful, and kind and I am not home much due to work.

Feel free to send me an email at mlink4@liberty.edu

Thanks!

Comments

• Hi Madison,
    We are a family who attend The Falls Church Anglican, and have a room that sounds perfect for you. We live in a single family home in a quiet neighborhood near the intersection of Lee Hwy and Glebe Rd in Arlington. We have a self-contained walk out suite in our basement that is available Sept to April. $750 includes all utilities. Let me know if you are interested and I can send you pictures and more info.
    Thanks,
    Heather
    mhboda@gmail.com
This discussion has been closed.