All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Christian Female seeking housing starting in September- around $800/month

edited July 2017 in Housing
Hi! I am a Christian college student working on an online degree while interning in Arlington at a non-profit. I've worked here all summer and they've asked me to stay another term, but my housing contract ends at the end of summer. 
Preferably, I would be in the Arlington/Alexandria/Falls Church/Reston area, but I'm certainly open to other locations.
I can move in the first week of September and out at some point in the beginning of December. (I will most likely take a full-time position here at the end of the year-- if that's the case and you need a roommate beyond December, I would be glad to stay longer!)
I attend Barracks Row NCC, I'm tidy, laid back, and can be friends with most anyone! I usually work long days, and spend most of my free time working on school or reading...with the occasional Netflix marathon. Most of all, I love Jesus and hope to find roommates who do too! 

Call or text me at (503) 410-1864 if you think we'd be a good fit! 

Comments

• One bedroom and bath and all the amenities (year round pool, tennis, library, etc) of this upscale condo available for rent with one other professional female. The room is 12'10 x @10'0 with closet,extra long twin bed and desk. (not pictured)
    . Bathroom is nice with good space. Roommate should be clean, independent, responsible, trustworthy, non-smoker, and have no pets. Rent, electric and water would be $880 a month plus deposit. Available August 1, 2017 through Aug. 31, 2018 with renewal option. http://www.ren2230.com/amenities.php

About me: I am a single, solid Christian female teacher that enjoys traveling and sports. If you are interested please make contact and I can give you additional information. I look forward to hearing from you. CONDO HIGHLIGHTS: - Cherry hardwood floors in living & dining area - kitchen w/granite counter tops and stainless steel GE Profile appliances - Washer and dryer in-unit - two bathrooms
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GlWwkbp4jNpsvK3rz32fITA5D_dt-pLWkaRSQTz4N3I/edit?usp=sharing
  • Hi there! I don't know if you found a place,  but I have a room that will be available starting  Nov 1 of you're interested