All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

2 CMs Needed for Awesome 3 BR/2 Bath Apartment in Alexandria/Seminary Road - $880

I’ve just rented an amazing apartment on the 15th floor of a luxury high-rise apartment building on Seminary Road. Looking for 2 Christian Males, ideally mid-twenties or older, to take two of the rooms (bathroom would be shared) as early as August 1st.

Everything in the apartment has been renovated. Here’s what you’ll love:

- Floor to ceiling living room windows
 - Hardwood floors throughout apartment
 - Stainless steel kitchen appliances (including gas stove)
 - White Quartz kitchen countertops
 - In-unit washer/dryer
 - Incredible views of Northern Virginia/DC
 - Facility amenities including fitness center, grilling and firepit patio, and two outdoor pools
 - Free parking

You can see photos of the place here:

The living room and kitchen will be furnished, you’d just need to furnish your bedroom and bathroom.

Both bedrooms are available for $880/month, not including utilities (electric and internet which would be split 3 ways). There is also a $65 application fee. The leasing agency has provided a rent discount for the first few months which we can discuss.

A little about myself: I’m a 27 yr old CM who loves to talk politics, current events, and traveling. I’m big on keeping common spaces clean and organized and I’m a native Pittsburgher, so I bleed Black and Gold.

I hope this apartment can be a place where 3 guys can build great Christian friendships, enjoy some brews, and maybe dig into the Word together if we can make schedules work.

If interested, drop me an email with any questions you may have along with a line or two about yourself.

Andrew
pattersonam1@gmail.com
This discussion has been closed.