All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

1 BR for CF Available in Spacious 2 BR Condo (Dupont/U St Corridor)

Hi there, I am a young professional Christian female from the DC area, lived in NYC for the last three years, and was really homesick and loved DC so moved back in June! My heart is in two cities. :) I attended MBC then Grace DC before I moved to NYC and used to always find my roommates on their housing websites! I've also attended NCC many times with friends and still have friends that go there. :)
I previously lived in Dupont and absolutely loved it so moved back here--BEST neighborhood! I have been living with my wonderful roommate Mandy and she just took a new job in San Diego so sadly had to move. I love meeting new people and living with roommates who I don't know. It has worked out really well in the past. :)
Details with the Craigslist post including pictures about the place are below and move in date is flexible. Rent and utilities separate or together are also negotiable, but $1675 is what I'm aiming for (lowered on CL to $1550 :( ) so that I don't lose money. I am hoping to find the right fit for a Christian female roommate. :)
http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/doc/roo/5755326750.html
2 Bedroom, 1.5 Bathroom Condominium near 17th & T (Dupont), close to the U Street/14th Street Corridor, Adams Morgan, and Columbia Heights. 12 minute walk to Dupont Metro (Red) and U Street Metro (Green/Yellow) and a close walk to Lauriol Plaza, Vida Gym, Trader Joe's, and fun spots like Local 16, Madhatter, Bourbon, and the 9:30 Club.
* 2 BR/1.5 BA
* 2 levels of living
* AMAZING roof deck with great views of the city
* Hardwood floors throughout
* Completely renovated bathrooms
* Wood-burning fireplace
* Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances
* Washer/dryer in unit, dishwasher, and Central HVAC
* Plentiful closet and storage space
* Newly painted
* Secure Entry
A little about me... I'm a CPA who works in the office M-F about 9-6 and am out socially most evenings and weekends. I'm responsible, reliable, clean (very important), fun, social, outgoing, and love to travel. I'm looking to live with another CF who is also responsible, clean, reliable, and considerate. I do not smoke and will not live with a smoker. I keep a busy schedule and love going out, but I definitely don't bring the party home.
Let me know if you have any questions!
Jen :)
This discussion has been closed.