All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Roommate needed!

Hello! 

I am a first year teacher at Fort Belvoir Elementary! I am currently searching for housing, and have realized that I cannot afford to live alone in the area! If anyone is looking for a roommate for the Alexandria/Springfield area, I would love to meet up and see if we could find a place that works well for the both of us! 

Comments

• Hi, my name is Lisa and I live in a single family 4-bedroom house with three other Christian ladies. One is currently looking to move closer to her job in D.C., which would open up one of the bedrooms. We live in Fairfax, which is around 30 minutes (give or take depending on traffic/ rush hour) to Ft. Belvoir. I'm not sure if you weren't looking to live closer to work, but let me know if you are interested or would like more information. I am also a teacher, and understand the desire to not have a long commute time. :) The room that would be available is $645 plus utilities which are usually around $80-100. Feel free to reply or email me at lisa.oughton@gmail.com