All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Searching for a female roommate!

Hi! 

A friend and I will be moving downtown on September 1 and are looking for a third female roommate. We are both grad students in our mid-20s studying international relations and are originally from Georgia and NOVA. Both of us enjoy travel, being outside and active, and are looking forward to watching lots of SEC football this fall(: 

Searching for someone who enjoys hosting friends but is equally happy having a quiet home during the week, is willing to contribute to keeping a clean house, and likes to have fun but is equally responsible. Hope to have an environment where each roommate is independent yet we all enjoy hanging out and doing fun things together, too!   

We haven't chosen a place yet but are looking for a rowhouse around the Capitol Hill/Columbia Heights areas. Ideally would be a max of $1000 per person, per month. 

Comments

• Hi Erin! So I'm looking for the same thing, and I actually know of an apartment that I think might fit the bill if y'all are interested! I'm 23, a writer, and live in DC currently, but I'm looking for roomies to save some money. Email me at koreyrlane@gmail.com and I'll be more than happy to send y'all more info and show you the apartment I'm thinking of. It's super close to where I am currently on Capitol Hill, and would be less than $1000/person. 

Thanks!

Korey