All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

CF Looking for Roommate(s) / Studio / 1BR / 2BR

edited July 2017 in Housing

Hello!

My name is Breanna.

I'm 25 and an interior designer at an architecture firm in Georgetown. My current lease is up at the end of August so I am looking for lease that starts mid August-beginning of September. The main areas I'm interested in are Rosslyn, Court House, Clarendon, Georgetown, Glover Park, and Dupont Circle. I'd love to find rent in the range of $800-1300 if possible. I am pretty much open to any housing situation, whether it is looking for a new place with roommate(s) or taking over a current lease. I'd even be interested in living alone in a studio/1BR if available. The only catch is that I have living room furniture I would be bringing with me.

A little bit about me:
I'm 25 and an interior designer at an architecture firm in Georgetown.  I attend church at the NCC Lincoln theater campus. I'm responsible, an outgoing introvert, friendly, quirky (in the best way possible), easygoing, and respectful. I keep the common areas clean but can be a little messy from time to time in my own space. Some of my hobbies/interests include running, yoga, art, bible studies, traveling, shopping, photography, and hanging out at coffee shops.

Let me know if you're interested in looking for a place with me or if you currently have a room open.  
Feel free to text me at (317) 730-5025 or email me at breanna.c.hermesch@gmail.com

Thanks!
Breanna
This discussion has been closed.