All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

CF Room for rent Pentagon City Aug 1 $900

edited July 2017 in Housing
Hi! I am looking for a CF to move into a room that my current roomate  is moving out of the beginning of August because she's getting married. Room available in a spacious 2 bd/1ba apartment close to Pentagon City! The apartment itself is quite large and the available room is also very large. Lots of closet space and storage. Fits queen bed with plenty of room for bookshelves desk and dressers, etc. It also has a walk-in closet and a washer/dryer in the unit. The apartment also has a ton of shared closet space and the complex just built a nice, brand new pool! The rent is $900 + utilities (they typically range from $60-80 a month). If you would like to check out the the apartment complex, you can see it here: http://www.livethewellington.com/index.aspx.

The complex also has gyms and a free shuttle that transports people to the Pentagon City metro (it's just a 7 min ride or a 20 min walk). The neighborhood is very safe and quiet. I'm a 30-something professional who works for a non-profit in Baltimore; very active and social. I'm neat & tidy, very communicative, and welcoming/friendly. If you have a car, apartment has a free parking pass and is 2 min from 395, which makes for a great commute!

if interested please email me kkedzia@gmail.com

Comments