All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

CF needed for SE Capitol Hill Rowhouse Basement w/Private Bath - $975

edited July 2017 in Housing

Are you in your mid-upper twenties/early thirties? Look no further! We have a basement bedroom available immediately, with it’s own personal full bathroom. The room is a part of a cute and eclectic rowhouse right beside Stadium Armory metro station. The bedroom has a small window that looks out to the backyard, and a private entrance, if desired. Our previous roommate had a queen bed, nightstand, dresser, small bookcase, with plenty of room to spare. The room is $975 for rent plus utilities which run about $55-75/month.

There is a full size washer/dryer in the basement laundry room. Our house has a lovely, large fenced backyard and brick patio for grilling. We also have a front porch with a swing, and we love to sit there on beautiful evenings! Two of the roommates have cars and have never had difficulty finding parking right outside the house or within a block. 

We are three CF professionals in their upper twenties/thirties. We're a creative house, (we're all into photography/videography), so it isn't uncommon for the three of us to be editing on the couch, trying to finish before deadlines. We love our house to be welcoming and a place of rest, whether that's hosting game nights, Bible study, dinner parties or friends that occasionally come to town.

Stadium Armory metro station and bus stops are at the very end of our street/block, so plenty of easy access to public transportation. Eastern Market/Lincoln Park is an easy bike ride or walk away.

Please email us to set up a time to meet and see the room, or ask any questions you might have. Pictures of room can be sent upon request. One year lease is preferable.

Comments

• Hello! I am very interested in living with you all asap! Please call 3058779828 or email me acala010@fiu.edu (I believe you forgot to leave an email address to contact you on this post) 

My name is Alexis Calatayud; I am a 23 year old christian female, young professional working as a Programs Fellow at a non-profit (engaged in higher education reform advocacy) until late-November. I have been living in Eastern Market the last two months since I have moved up to D.C. with amazing christian women. I previously lived with my family in Miami, Florida studying a dual bachelor's degree in Political Science and International Relations; I was the student body president for my student body for my junior and senior years, 2014-2016. 

I would be interested to sublet a room in your home from August 2nd to November 1st or later I love to cook and am a reasonably quiet roommate; I am eager to find a comfortable home to share for the next several months while I am in D.C. I would like to learn more about the norms and culture of your house and if I might be a good fit.

Please feel free to contact me when you can, I am very interested in your home and want to view it, meet with you, discuss rent + utilities, and move quickly if I seem a good candidate.
  • Hi! My name is Natalie, and I am a 25-year-old school garden and wellness coordinator in a DCPS school. My current lease is about to be up, so I'm looking for a lease that starts around the end of July/beginning of August. I would be interested in learning more about the room you have available! 

Here's a little about me:
    I'm clean, responsible, easygoing, friendly, and a potential coffee addict. Some of my hobbies include cooking, baking, hiking, practicing yoga, traveling, reading, and making connections with people! 

Please feel free to contact me at naharris91@gmail.com or at (317) 331-6001. Looking forward to hearing from you!