All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Housing needed for CF near Capitol Hill

edited July 2017 in Housing

I’m looking for housing in the Capitol Hill area (although I’m fine going a bit further in any direction) starting around July 19th.

I’m a recent graduate in my early 20's, and will be moving to DC near the middle/end of July to work in engineering. I love God, traveling, being outside, running, and reading. I’m a clean, respectful roommate, and while I’m happy to have independent lifestyles, I’d also love to be able to hang out with my roommates and make dinner once in a while. I will be new to the DC area, so I’m looking forward to getting to know the city and getting connected to Christian community in the area.

I’m looking for a room in an apartment near Capitol Hill under $1100 a month, but am pretty flexible as to the type of apartment or room. I’m also fine with looking at places a bit further out, as well.
If you have an opening or are interested in talking more about rooming, please email me at colleen.mkm@gmail.com.

This discussion has been closed.