All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

If you used our old forum, you can find your old posts here: http://oldforum.theaterchurch.com for the next few months. However, it is read only, so please create new posts in here.

Housing needed for CF near Capitol Hill

edited July 2017 in Housing

I’m looking for housing in the Capitol Hill area (although I’m fine going a bit further in any direction) starting around July 19th.

I’m a recent graduate in my early 20's, and will be moving to DC near the middle/end of July to work in engineering. I love God, traveling, being outside, running, and reading. I’m a clean, respectful roommate, and while I’m happy to have independent lifestyles, I’d also love to be able to hang out with my roommates and make dinner once in a while. I will be new to the DC area, so I’m looking forward to getting to know the city and getting connected to Christian community in the area.

I’m looking for a room in an apartment near Capitol Hill under $1100 a month, but am pretty flexible as to the type of apartment or room. I’m also fine with looking at places a bit further out, as well.
If you have an opening or are interested in talking more about rooming, please email me at colleen.mkm@gmail.com.

This discussion has been closed.