All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Roommate/Subletter needed for Arlington house

Hello! I'm moving to a 4-bedroom house in the Lyon Village neighborhood, walking distance to both Clarendon and Courthouse metros. We are still looking to fill one a basement bedroom for $1,200.00 plus utilities a month. Additionally, if anyone is interested in subletting a room for the summer, a ground floor room is available July 1-September 1. 

The basement room available is a bedroom suite with its own full bath and large armoire. The bedroom has lots of space, with the potential for a lounge area as well as a bedroom. The sublet room is a good size room on the ground floor of the house, with plenty of closet space, and shares a bathroom with one male roommate.

The house has a dishwasher, microwave, and washer/dryer all in unit. In the back there is a great slate patio that can fit patio furniture and a grill. There is also two parking spaces available in the back, and there is always street parking out front. 

If you are interested in either room, please let me know! I can send pictures and give more details about the me and the house either on message or over email. If you are in the area, I can arrange a time for you to check out the place as well.

Best,

Morgan King
mtking1005@gmail.com