All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

CF for cozy room in beautiful rowhouse in Bloomingdale ($730-750)

Hello all!

One of our roommates is leaving and we are playing some musical room shifts in our house, meaning the small, quiet room in our house is currently available. I have lived in this room for the past year and have had a great experience -- while small, it has a beautiful brick wall and window. The woman in this room will also be sharing a shower with me, but the downstairs bathroom is all yours (which is decently sized and comes with a significant amount of storage).

Our house is located about 10 minutes away from the Shaw/Howard metro (yellow/green line), and is a short walk away from the great restaurants and growing neighborhood of Bloomingdale. We also have a fair amount of buses near us -- 90, 92, 96, G2 and G8. The downstairs of our house is beautifully renovated and includes a washer/dryer unit and a great kitchen and living room. 

In addition to me, there is one other woman in the house in the master bedroom. We are looking for a fun, easygoing person who is clean and will be a fun, positive addition to our house.

If you have any other questions about the house or would like to come look at the room, please reach out! 

Thank you,
Sarah

sadavisster@gmail.com 
This discussion has been closed.