All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

CF looking for roommate to share beautiful Arlington master suite ($966)

Hello! 

I found a beautiful 2nd floor master-suite bed & bath in Arlington with an amazing location and amenities. To bring it more within my price range (and hopefully yours!) I am looking for a CF roommate who would be willing to share the master-suite with me. Move-in date ~Sept. 1st – 15th... flexible :smile: 

Townhouse & Location:
The house is a beautiful 5-year old townhouse, located only 9min (walking) from the Courthouse and Clarendon metros. The entire house is gorgeous with four floors, 3-1/2 bathrooms, a large kitchen with granite counter tops, microwave, washer, dryer, access to fitness room, underground garage parking, an outdoor swimming pool and hot tub, and 24-hour concierge. All within minutes of Whole Foods, Trader Joe’s, numerous restaurants, and the shops in Clarendon.

Bedroom:
The master-suite is lovely. Brightly-lit with large windows on three sides, it occupies the entire second floor and includes an almost 70 sq. ft. walk-in closet with Juliet balcony!

Bathroom:
Equally bright and gorgeous, the bathroom includes two sinks with spacious drawers and countertops, Jacuzzi soaking tub, large stand-up shower, separate toilet room, and linen closet.

Please reach out if you are interested in hearing more or would like to see pictures! >> clarendonapartment16@gmail.com

This discussion has been closed.