All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Seeking CF roommate for Capitol Hill Basement Apt room. Rent $1200. Available Aug 1

edited June 2017 in Housing
I am looking for a roommate to join me starting August 1 in my apartment at 13th and East Capitol St NE. 

The apartment is a 2 BD/1 BA basement apartment on Capitol Hill at the lovely Lincoln Park. The available room is spacious, and comfortably fits a queen sized bed, dressers, and floor lamp with floor space. There is a shared kitchen and dining room that is very homey. There is easy access to a washer and dryer on the same floor. $1200 rent includes all utilities, and the apartment is a 12 min. walk from Eastern Market and a 20-25 min. walk from Union Station. Stops for the 97 and 96 buses are on the same block; the 90, 92, etc are also nearby. Move-in date is August 1, with some flexibility.

The ideal roommate is female, clean, and friendly. The apartment is cozy and makes for a really lovely shared space, so it would be great to have a roommate who is happy to make the apartment home.

A bit about me: I'm a CF in my mid-20's who works in the nonprofit arena and enjoys reading, volleyball, the arts, and travel. I like to explore the city as well as stay in.  

Landlord requires a background check and application, and a 1 year lease is preferred. Glad to send pictures of the apartment and available room upon request. Email me at jeaniareemoore@gmail.com to talk and set up a time to see the space