Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.
Vienna Metro Private Lower Level Apartment, Separate Entrance, All Utilities Included
Charming and spacious lower level apartment in quiet and safe neighborhood for rent 1 mile from the Vienna metro.
About the apartment:
- private washing machine and dryer
- private kitchen including large countertop oven (fits 9x13 pan and heats like normal oven), stovetop, full size refrigerator/freezer, dishwasher and icemaker
- very spacious living/dining room
- full bathroom and luxury deep bathtub
- 1 bedroom with huge closet
- storage room with shelving
- separate private side entrance with small private deck
- ample street parking directly in front of the home
- good size yard that you are welcome to use
About the neighborhood: family friendly neighborhood of single-family homes with sidewalks and several parks within 2 blocks. 2 minutes from I-66 or 123/Maple Avenue. 1 mile to Vienna metro (20 minute walk).
Note: This apartment is being rented out as a completely separate unit from the home – nothing is shared (kitchen, laundry, etc.). The owners of the home (Christian couple with young child) live in the upstairs of the home.
No pets, no exceptions (sorry, we’re allergic)
Rent: 1500 including utilities
Utilities include: Verizon Fios Wifi Internet and TV/Cable with separate set-top box, Water, Electricity, Gas
12 month lease, security deposit one month’s rent
Available July, August, or September (flexible on start date)