All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

$925 1 BR/ shared BA available in Ballston, Arlington

edited June 2017 in Housing
I have a beautiful and affordable 1 BR/ shared BA room available in a 2 BR apartment in Ballston, Arlington. The apartment is near North Quincy Park and is close (within walking distance) to the Custis running trail (which connects to the Mt. Vernon trail), a track, indoor community swimming pool, Trader Joe's, Giants, Clarendon, and arguably the best coffee place- Northside Social.

Rent is $925/month with utilities around $30/month (I don't have cable). The lease is month to month. I am looking for someone to move in either July 1 or mid July. Sadly, no pets are allowed. Laundry is located outside the apt,  but on the apt floor. Only street parking is available. 

About me: I love Jesus. I love hosting dinner parties and having people over for game nights, bible studies, drinks etc. I am always willing to let people crash on the couch if needed and really try to make the apartment a welcoming place. I am generally pretty low key during the week nights and more social on the weekends. Some of my favorite things are nature, animals and art. I work in NOVA for an agricultural banking agency and travel 40% of my time for work. I like to keep the living space clean and organized as I live a fairly fast paced life style. 

If interested, please contact me asap. I am planning to finalize my decision on a roommate by 6/28. Email me@ aptinballston@gmail.com if interested!