All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

1.5 rooms in Columbia Heights $899-seeking female roommate!

Hi Church!

My roommate and are looking for a female to lease a large room in our Columbia Heights row house (with another bonus room included)! Your lease would start on October 1. We're a 10 minute walk north of the Columbia Heights metro station on 14th and Odgen St, so you’ll have easy access to essentials such as Target and Giant! It’s also nearby CoHi favorites such as Taqueria Habanero, the Red Derby, and Thip Khao.

The house has 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, an in-home washer and dryer, a back deck, a breakfast nook, and a large living room and dining room to host dinners, game nights, and housewarming parties. There’s also a small front yard and carport attached to the house which we all share.

The room is upstairs and the windows allow delightful natural light. We are be including another small room as well that can be turned into a music/art/study room as desired. The upstairs bathroom is shared with one person.

We are both in our late-20s and enjoy having friends over, but at respectable hours. We’re a fun and clean household, and desire to continue investing in our community. If you’d like any more information or to schedule a time to come see the house, please send me an email! I’m out of town getting ready for my sister’s wedding, but I’ll email you back as soon as possible! Please be in touch!

Best,

Becca Wineland

rfwineland@gmail.com

This discussion has been closed.