All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

If you used our old forum, you can find your old posts here: http://oldforum.theaterchurch.com for the next few months. However, it is read only, so please create new posts in here.

CF Looking for Housing in Alexandria

edited June 15 in Housing
Hi all!

I'm a female professional in my early 30's looking to move in mid-September. I'd like to stay in the Alexandria area (especially Del Ray or Old Town if possible) but am looking for something that's a better fit. I know it's a bit early to search, but I have to give notice at my current place by mid-July.

I'd be open to moving into a home or apartment in the area, a private basement apartment or finding a place with someone looking to be in the Alexandria area as well. I'm a responsible professional, I work at a nonprofit and stay busy between work and church involvement. I'm more of an introvert, but also friendly and clean. I love to cook and bake, run, spend time with friends, drink too much coffee and indulge in the occasional Netflix binge.  

If you have a spot that might work or think this could be a good fit please let me know! Best way to contact me is by email: ealowe@me.com. 

Thanks so much!
Elise