All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

CF Looking for Housing in Alexandria

edited June 2017 in Housing
Hi all!

I'm a female professional in my early 30's looking to move in mid-September. I'd like to stay in the Alexandria area (especially Del Ray or Old Town if possible) but am looking for something that's a better fit. I know it's a bit early to search, but I have to give notice at my current place by mid-July.

I'd be open to moving into a home or apartment in the area, a private basement apartment or finding a place with someone looking to be in the Alexandria area as well. I'm a responsible professional, I work at a nonprofit and stay busy between work and church involvement. I'm more of an introvert, but also friendly and clean. I love to cook and bake, run, spend time with friends, drink too much coffee and indulge in the occasional Netflix binge.  

If you have a spot that might work or think this could be a good fit please let me know! Best way to contact me is by email: ealowe@me.com. 

Thanks so much!
Elise