All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

If you used our old forum, you can find your old posts here: http://oldforum.theaterchurch.com for the next few months. However, it is read only, so please create new posts in here.

CF Room Available for Rent - Falls Church - $700/month

I am moving out of my 3 bedroom house in Falls Church, VA in the August/September timeframe. Rent is $700/month, with utilities averaging between $60-80/month. There is parking available in the driveway and the house is located next to many MetroBus stops. 

The house is shared with 2 other CFs, and is located in a nice neighborhood. I am flexible in determining a move out date so let me know of any interest! :) 

Comments

• Hello!  Is the end of July a possibility for move out?  I am looking to start a new lease on August 1?  I am 28 years old (CF), and I am a teacher in Fairfax County.  I'd love to hear more details about your place/see pictures.  Thanks!  Laura
  • Hi!

I'm interested in hearing more about the place and roommates! I am also flexible on move in dates. I'm 26 and work full-time in ministry. Would love to speak with you further. 

Thanks!

Holly
  • Hi,

I am interested as well and just sent you a direct message!

Thanks,
    Sarah
  • Hi there,

I am interested in speaking with you about your room for rent.  I live in the Falls Church area, now, so it would be great to move close by, being that I work in the area.  Please let me know if we can speak over the phone, or if I can come over to take a look at your place.  I hope to hear from you soon! 

Very best,

Chaundra

anderson.chaundra@gmail.com
  • Hi! I am interested in learning more about the place. Are pictures available? You can email me at acsisler@gmail.com.

Look forward to hearing from you!

Thank you,
    Amanda