All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

2 rooms available in house near Eastern Market - Male

edited September 2016 in Housing
Just a few blocks from the Eastern Market Metro Station and the historic Miracle Theatre lives a lovely four bedroom house, with two bedrooms available to meet all your living requirements early this fall!

The Eastern Market and the restaurants at Barracks Row are just a few of the great aspects of the neighborhood.
  Enjoy the outdoors at Lincoln Park right nearby, and Savor the treats of the Pretzel Bakery, a few blocks East. Yes, we are just 1.2 miles from the US Capitol and National Mall!    

I am looking for reliable and responsible male roommates that can be considerate of others!  
  I am pretty low key and easy going, and enjoy alternating between being active with community and alone time.  I am very involved at NCC.  I would prefer roommates who love Jesus, or at least respectful of those who do. 

I have 2 rooms available in a 4 bedroom house near Eastern Market.  One could be yours! 
Common spaces include a nice Living Room area, Kitchen, 2 full bathrooms, Washer & Dryer, and Backyard Patio. 

Availability:
1 room available October 1st 
$1,170
  (First floor, largest/ spacious, high ceiling, balcony overlooking backyard patio)
+ Plus Utilities

The second available Nov. 1  (possibly sooner)
$1,130 
(basement, carpeted, contains door to backyard)
+ Plus Utilities

It's a Great Price for the Space and Location!

You will be asked to sign a year lease, and pay a $1000 deposit. 

Parking your car is no problem!  That's right, we're in coveted Zone 6!  If you have a car, there is Plenty of On-Street Parking nearby. 

We have a responsive landlord, who is our next door neighbor.  Another couple lives above us in the house, with their own separate entrance. 

Get in touch for photos and a tour!

Comments

This discussion has been closed.