All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

ISO: CF to share a 2 bdrm in Crystal City starting mid-August or later

I am a young professional seeking a Christian female to share a 2 bedroom, 1.5 bath apartment in Crystal City starting anytime in August or September. Ideally, I would like to find someone who can sign a one-year long-term lease but am open to short term options.  Rent per person is $1,126 + utilities and parking that you may need.

The apartment’s location is about a 5 min walk to Crystal City and Pentagon City metro stops, and there is easy access to major highways. Another bonus is the unit receives abundant light and was renovated a few years ago. The building management is energetic, responsive, and very friendly.

Other amenities include a large balcony, dishwasher, W/D in the unit, a gym, small business center, rooftop with a grill, and a lounge with free wifi upstairs. Attached is the building’s website that includes several generic photos of the apartments and the building interior. If you would like photos of the apartment, I can email them to you. http://www.theparamountapt.com/

I am looking for a roommate who is communicative, respectful, and relatively tidy.  I usually am fairly busy, and I enjoy cultural events in DC, dinners with friends, tennis, art museums, and other. 

If you are interested in seeing the apartment or have any questions, please contact me at candacedunn@gmail.com.