All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

If you used our old forum, you can find your old posts here: http://oldforum.theaterchurch.com for the next few months. However, it is read only, so please create new posts in here.

CF looking for housing around or under $800/month starting in August!

edited June 10 in Housing
I'm a recent graduate of the University of Arkansas in Fayetteville (originally from Dallas, TX) and I just got a job with International Justice Mission! I start in mid-August, but would ideally like to move in at the beginning of the month. I'm super outgoing, laid-back, active and clean. I was a fashion major in college and love doing anything outside, meeting new people and exploring the area!

Ideally I would like to pay under $800/month in a safe and fun area (U St., Eastern Market, Georgetown, Arlington, Clarendon, Capitol Hill, etc.). I'm leaving to bike the Pacific coast with a few friends soon, but will still have access to my email and phone so feel free to send me an email at slbelmer@email.uark.edu if you know of any opportunities!

-Sara

Comments