All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

CF looking for housing around or under $800/month starting in August!

edited June 2017 in Housing
I'm a recent graduate of the University of Arkansas in Fayetteville (originally from Dallas, TX) and I just got a job with International Justice Mission! I start in mid-August, but would ideally like to move in at the beginning of the month. I'm super outgoing, laid-back, active and clean. I was a fashion major in college and love doing anything outside, meeting new people and exploring the area!

Ideally I would like to pay under $800/month in a safe and fun area (U St., Eastern Market, Georgetown, Arlington, Clarendon, Capitol Hill, etc.). I'm leaving to bike the Pacific coast with a few friends soon, but will still have access to my email and phone so feel free to send me an email at slbelmer@email.uark.edu if you know of any opportunities!

-Sara

Comments

• Definitely open to different rent options/locations also! Would love to chat about anything!
  • Hi Sara! I am currently looking for someone to fill my spot at my house in Falls Church, VA. Our rent is $700/month and utilities are around $60-$70/month. Let me know if you're interested and I can send you a separate email about some of the details! :)
  • edited June 2017
    Hey Sara!!

I hope your biking is going well!  I am not sure if you are still looking for a room but I have a room coming available as soon as July 15.  The information regarding the room is below.  Let me know if you are interested! I look forward to hearing from you!

Looking for a Christian Female roommate to share a beautiful 2 bedroom/1 bathroom condo/townhouse in Alexandria (Park Fairfax) area with walking bridge to Shirlington. Furnished room available with full size bed, dresser and night stand. Room has it's own closet, wall unit A/C & heat. Shared bathroom, kitchen, dining and living area with all appliances, and washer/dryer. The complex has 3 pools, tennis, and work out center all within walking distance. It's walking distance from shopping, dining and Shirlington Village (which has a library and movie theater), and a short drive to Del Ray and Old Town Alexandria. There's also a free shuttle to Pentagon City metro station during the week and on Saturdays. 

The cost for the available room is $950 (we can negotiate price) a month (this includes utilities, cable and wi-fi). No pets please.

About me: I'm a 26 year old female. I work as an Accountant in Old Town and am currently attending classes online at NOVA pursuing my CPA. I attend church on Sunday's and in my free time I enjoy painting, and coaching indoor and beach volleyball. I also enjoy spending time with friends and entertaining with occasional dinner parties. 

Thanks!
    Megan Mutscheller
  • Hi Sara!

I'm looking for someone to fill the other room in my 2BR/2BA apartment in Falls Church near Bailey's Crossroads starting 1 Aug.  Rent is $800, and utilities usually run at $70/month, but we can negotiate a little bit if you need :)  The bedroom itself is unfurnished, but the living room and kitchen are taken care of.  If you have your own stuff, feel free to bring it, and I'm happy to consolidate and rearrange :) 

I, too, am from Dallas :smile: and now work at the Department of State. I'm 29 and have been in the DC area for almost 4 years now.  I lead worship at my church some Sundays and was a member of an NCC PY small group for a while. Let me know if you have any questions!
  • Hey Sara! 

Are you still looking for someone to room with? I am a first year teacher looking for a great Christian roommate(s) to share a home with! 

I am looking to live around Alexandria!
  • hi there, If you're looking to live around Alexandria, there's a room in my townhouse for $600/month. Please let me know if you would be interested! lisa
  • One bedroom and bath and all the amenities (year round pool, tennis, library, etc) of this upscale condo available for rent with one other professional female. The room is 12'10 x @10'0 with small closet. Bathroom is nice with good space. Roommate should be clean, independent, responsible, trustworthy, non-smoker, and have no pets. Rent, electric and water would be $880 a month plus deposit. Available August 1, 2017 through Aug. 31, 2018 with renewal option. http://www.ren2230.com/amenities.php

About me: I am a single, solid Christian female teacher that enjoys traveling and sports. If you are interested please make contact and I can give you additional information. I look forward to hearing from you. CONDO HIGHLIGHTS: - Cherry hardwood floors in living & dining area - kitchen w/granite counter tops and stainless steel GE Profile appliances - Washer and dryer in-unit - two bathrooms
    Bedroom furnishings: extra long twin bed and desk. (not pictured)
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GlWwkbp4jNpsvK3rz32fITA5D_dt-pLWkaRSQTz4N3I/edit?usp=sharing
  • Hi Sara! Have you found a place yet? If you're still looking, my roommates and I are looking for a CF for a space in our Capitol Hill rowhouse: http://forum.theaterchurch.com/discussion/911/shared-room-in-capitol-hill-rowhouse-with-1-other-cf-available-aug-1st-735-utilities#latest Let us know :) God bless! Emily

• Hi Sara,

My roommates and I are looking for potential CFs to rent a space in our Capitol Hill Rowhouse. Have you seen my ad below?

ehhel 57 views 0 comments Started by ehhel July 22 Housing

Let me know if you can't see it and if you're interested or not.

Thanks! God bless,
    Emily