All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Beautiful room in Bloomingdale/Shaw neighborhood ($980, unfurnished)

Hi all!

I’m vacating my lovely room starting July 1, and looking for someone to sublease the remainder of the lease until September 31, 2017 with my two current roommates. The room is beautiful -- large with hardwood floors, bay windows, and a closet. There is a bathroom adjacent to the room, which you will share with one other woman. The house is recently renovated, has a large kitchen with marble countertops, and exposed brick. In addition to each roommate having their own rooms, there is plenty of space for everyone to hang out downstairs.

A few other details:

-Rent is $980/month + utilities (approx. $100)
-Room is available starting July 1 (unfurnished)
-While you are subleasing, once the lease ends, you would have the option of signing a new lease with our landlord  

The neighborhood is super-convenient - about a mile from Trader Joe’s and Whole Foods, half a mile from Giant and walkable to restaurants and coffee shops. The house is also approximately a seven minute walk to the nearest metro (Shaw/Howard on the yellow/green line), and two blocks from the 90, 92, 96, G8, and G2 bus lines. 

If you’re interested, please email me at sadavisster@gmail.com and we can figure out a time for you to come look at the room. I look forward to meeting you!

This discussion has been closed.