All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

If you used our old forum, you can find your old posts here: http://oldforum.theaterchurch.com for the next few months. However, it is read only, so please create new posts in here.

Housing needed ASAP!

My name is Mary Beth. I am an outgoing, fun, hard working professional with a Masters in American Sign Language/English Interpreting. I am looking for an relatively inexpensive, clean English basement or a room with bathroom and enough space to put a queen sized bedroom suit and a desk. I would like to stay in DC and within walking distance to a metro. I also have a car that would need a place to park. I have some bedroom furniture that I am hoping to bring from GA to DC. I work fairly often, but also enjoy community. I am hoping to keep it at my price range which is as close to $900 as possible. Please let me know if you have anything close to this need. Your help is much appreciated! 

Sincerely,
Mary Beth
Morgan.interpreting@gmail.com
770-356-4288