All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

CF moving to DC looking to rent a room

Hi! 

I am looking to rent a room in the DC area ASAP. I will be starting a job in Dupont Circle area on the 19th. I dont want to spend more than $900 and am looking to keep my commute within an hour if possible. The stop closest to my job will be the dupont circle metro. I am also looking for a place that is within walking distance of a metro stop and is somewhat a safe neighborhood. 

A little bit about me, I am 22 years old and just graduated from Liberty University. I love God, people, adventures, exploring, and learning about new cultures. I am originally from Hawaii but have been in VA since I started college about four years ago. I would definitely say I'm easy going and that I get along with various types of people. 

Thank you for reading through my post! If you have an opening or are interested in finding a place with me, please feel free to contact me! The best way to get in touch with me would be through texting or calling me at 808-265-4700 or you could email me at cbarro@liberty.edu. 

Thank you in advance and God Bless,
Ami