All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

LF CM roommates end of July or early August

edited June 2017 in Housing
Hey guys - looking to move in to, or find a place with some dudes, preferably end of July or August 1. No real needs on the location (most places in northern VA in Fairfax or Loudoun) or pricing, but do have some others:

I have a brewery setup that I run out of my 2-car garage (not selling, just making it and giving it away), and it currently takes up most of the garage. I'd need to pay extra to dedicate the garage space to it (and a bit of closet space inside for ingredients). Willing to also take a master bedroom, driveway parking spaces, etc if a lower cost is a need for someone - or vice versa - am totally happy with the small room and parking on the street as well. There's also a cat.

Beer of course is free for all and fairly unlimited. I brew with another christian brother on Saturdays, all are welcome to join in the process.

Comments