All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Artist Housing + Workspace on the Green Line Metro $575/month for CF

Available starting June 15

Two units are available, (both are pictured- one is the red room and the other is the grey room)

All Utilities (wifi,water,electricity etc) covered by a flat fee of $75/month

$650 Security Deposit

Washer/Dryer

Month to month lease

Less than a 10 minute walk to Green Line (PG Plaza Metro), Target, Starbucks, and restaurants

About a 15 min walk to  Busboys and Poets, Spice 6, and Yes Organic Market. Close to Hyattsville Arts District, Pyramid Atlantic Arts Center and Gateway Arts Center. Also close to College Park and the shuttle to University of Maryland; 10 minute drive to Brookland.

Quiet home with a shared bath with one other artist upstairs. The kitchen, living room/dining room and workspace are shared with the upstairs roommate as well as the other artist living in a separate unit.Three artists total live in the home. Big yard with fire pit.

Variety of disciplines considered including actors, photographers, fashion designers, metal workers, dancers, painters, graphic designers, writers, theater artists (like me!)- anyone who wants to live in a focused, creative environment, and can leverage the affordable rent to create more.

See pics here: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.263401224134387.1073741831.210548442752999&type=1&l=aba6e9bb59

If interested, please send an email to hiveandvine@gmail.com with a little about yourself and your art. Also let me know what you are looking for in your new place.

In the event of a large response, I apologize in advance if I am unable to get back to you.

This discussion has been closed.