All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Townhouse in Fairfax near Mosaic, looking for 1-2 cm roommates, $900

Hey all - would be free August 1. Currently living in a townhouse (details below) and 2 other roommates are moving out. House is 2,875 sqft, about a mile from mosaic district. The total rent is $3300 + about $400 utilities (included in the $900), but I'm currently using the garage, basement level-bathroom, and master bedroom (I can definitely change rooms though and update the pricing).

The garage I have dedicated as a mini-brewery (unlimited beer for all, and welcome to join in the beermaking process). There is a 2car driveway though that is available for use (I park a couple blocks away on the street currently). The basement bathroom is for a cat, and I use some of the storage closets in the basement for beer.

My situation is I just found out about my roommates moving out, but have to let the owner know by tomorrow if I want to renew in August. I know that is practically no time, but if not I would look for a similar housing situation anywhere in the northern VA area. Here is the zillow:

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/8819-Blue-Royale-Ln-Fairfax-VA-22031/51810828_zpid/

Comments