All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

one year move in

Hi, My name is Claudine. I need to find a place to move in on August that when the school is starts on August 28th. I prefer to have my own bedroom without shared a roommate. I need to be a serious focus on academics without a roommate disturbed me. I'm taking six classes and I'm involved in a Greek organization that I have a big role as a president so my schedule will be tight so a private bedroom is better for me. I can afford to pay the rent less than five hundreds dollars included gas, water, and electricity. I want to live on NE or NW nearby Gallaudet University. I want to tell you about myself that I'm friendly, good at dancing,  love to go out, like to clean, love kids, I teach ASL , and love to have a quality time with my lord. I really need this and I almost finish school within a year. I give my trust in God that he will gives me a place to live on August without doubt it thank you so much!

God Bless You!