All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

CF needed for shared room in rowhouse 5 blocks from Union Station near H St. NE

Hello! We have one spot available in our 2 bedroom unit, in a shared Master Bedroom. You'd be living with 2 very sweet, extroverted introverts (and amazing baker too btw) who are in their mid-twnties. You'd be sharing it with a super sweet and awesome non-snorer (haha!), have space for  a queen sized bed, or twin and desk/bookshelf, along with your own closet and space in the shared dresser. The house is very clean, bright, and only 5 blocks from Union Station. It's one block south of H St and from Whole Foods.   

Great location, and off the main hustle bustle of H St, but easily connected with the entire DC area with the metro, streetcar and buses extremely close by.

The kitchen in this apartment is AMAZING. The house has also been renovated within the past two years and is clean, bright, and spotless. We also have access to the back patio for gorgeous summer evenings with a glass of wine or sparkling water. Other tenants in the building are gardners and have said we could gladly use their herb garden.... so, yes. Cooking & baking is a high item in this househould. Hope you enjoy licking the bowl! ;)       

Rent is $851 per month, plus approx $40 for utilities, and the space is available immediately. Email me with any questions, and if you'd like to stop by and meet us, let's plan it!

Comments

• Hi! : ) I am super interested, the place sounds perfect and I work about a block away! : ) My name is Gina and my email is ginaroselauterio@gmail.com if there is a way I can learn more/come meet you! : ) : )
This discussion has been closed.