All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

$750/month Alexandria Townhouse available ASAP

Seeking a roommate for my cozy townhouse in Alexandria, VA. The bedroom is available for $750/month + utilities (about $120). You would share a bathroom with one other girl. Freshly painted the room a calm bluish gray. 

The townhouse has three floors, two full bath and two half baths, a large living room, dining room, kitchen, and a devotion room for praying/praising. Kitchen is fully stocked with any kitchen gadget you could imagine and a brand new microwave/convection oven, fridge, and dishwasher. Large backyard deck that faces the woods has a gas grill, perfect for entertaining. We also have a devotion room with lots of Christian books and prayer request board. 

The location is right off the Van Dorn Street exit for 495. Easy access to 495/395/295/95. The Van Dorn Metro is about 5 minutes away by car, and a bus stop to the Van Dorn metro station is a 5 minute walk from the townhouse. Ample amount of parking and permits are not required. Near Kingstowne Shopping Center, Springfield Towne Center. 

Three girls live in the house (one is moving out). All three of the bedrooms are on the top floor. We are working professionals who will respect you and ask that you be respectful in return.  This means no men are allowed in the bedrooms for overnight stays. Friends are always welcome to stay with advance notice.  Alcohol is okay but not smoking. The vibe of the house is definitely communal - we share chores and eat meals together on occasion.

A little about me, I'm a 36 year old pharmacist. I work in international development so sometimes I travel overseas to support our health programs. I am originally from the NOVA area and have a lot of family in the area. I currently attend St. Mark Coptic Orthodox Church (think my big fat Greek wedding). 

If this looks like something that would interest you, please send me an email at christine.malati@gmail.com! Pictures are available. 

This discussion has been closed.