All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Looking for a CF Roommate!

Hi there!

My name is Jeanne and I am looking for a Christian Female roommate in Arlington, Alexandria, or NW DC  areas. 
I am 24 and currently live in Falls Church, VA and am looking to move out of my home by July 1. 

I currently attend NCC Ballston, and serve in the kids church there. I am going to be taking a missions trip to Honduras with NCC in mid-June that I am pretty excited about :) I love to bake, am clean and organized, and like to think of myself as an extrovert. 

I am looking to spend no more than $1250 with utilities and, ideally would like my own bathroom. My email is jealmeida93@gmail.com, please reach out if you're interested :) 

Comments

• Hi Jeanne!

have you found a place yet? Any interest in living in Old Town? I'll be checking out a place today, and will need to find roommates if I'm able to get it. Let me know!

Holly
  • Hi Jeanne, 

I am looking for a roommate/housing for the Fall (late August) as I start grad school at GMU.  I am interested in finding a place in Arlington! Have you found a roommate or housing yet? Let me know if you are interested for the Fall!

Mackenzie
  • My husband and I are looking for people to find a home to share to help cut down on costs.  Ideally we are looking for a townhome or single family home.  If any of you ladies would be interested in finding a place where you all can have the upper levels (main + upstairs) and my husband and I will take the basement (we'd only come up to use the kitchen), please let me know! Our move date is flexible (June 1-August 1) and we are open to anywhere in Northern Virginia, however the closer to Tysons/Annandale/Vienna/Springfield/Alexandria, the better! :)  We do have pets but they'd only stay in the basement.  Let us know!

Maureen
    maureen.s.nguyen@gmail.com
  • Hi Jeanne,

My name is Chelsea Lewis and when I saw your post I was actually surprise we haven't met yet (I don't think)! I also go to NCC Ballston and sub for kids sometimes! I'm looking for a roommate starting mid-late August (may be too late for you) but just wanted to say hi because it's such a small world! Let me know if you haven't already found something and could move in later in August. The master bedroom in my Falls Church apartment will be for rent soon for $950 plus $60-$150 utilities split two ways. We have a pool and lots of space!

Good luck!

Chelsea

• Hi Jeanne and everyone!

Have you found a roommate yet?   I am looking for a 2 bed/2bath place (or anything really!) to live in the Arlington area.  I am open to Falls Church, Mosaic, or Tysons as well.  I think $1250 would be a good max for me as well, and I would need to have easy parking.

I am 28 years old, and I am a teacher in Fairfax County.  I have been living in Arlington the last four years, and my roommates and I are splitting up due to various life transitions (new job, buying a house, etc).

Let me know what you think!

Laura