All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

CF Room Available Capitol Hill - July 1st - $753/month

Hi friends,

Are you a CF looking for a great place to live in NE Capitol Hill with two incredible roommates? Well this might be the perfect fit for you!

I am sadly moving out of our lovely row house this June. We are looking for a new roommate starting July 1st.

Details:
-Located in NE DC on Capitol Hill about a mile from both Union Station and Eastern Market near Lincoln Park
-3 bedrooms/1.5 bath
-Rent- $753.33 a month
-Utilities- Usually $80-$100/month depending on the season
-Would love to sell you my gently used furniture so you don’t have to worry about buying/moving any into the room!
-The room is cozy with a decent sized closet and storage space

A little more about the house. We are all young professionals in our late 20’s who all enjoy a clean and tidy home. My roommates love the outdoors, running, coffee, and exploring DC. They are incredibly thoughtful and welcoming! It has been such a blessing to live in this home.

Please send us a little bit about yourself and what you are looking for in a living situation. We are excited to meet you! Please contact me directly at kristinschulz@utexas.edu

Joyfully,

The Kale House Ladies