All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

CM roommate wanted august 1 for Noma apartment

My roommate will be moving for grad school and I have a great two bedroom apartment with the master bedroom available in Noma on or around August 1, 2017. This is about a block from the metro at Noma/Gallaudet, is near union market and H street, and the apartment includes a gym, game room, and study and tv areas with the price. The master bedroom will run be $1350 a month with utilities around $100 or less per person. Parking is available for an additional $125 a month. The building requires you have renters insurance. The lease would be for one year.

About me: I am 26 and have been in the dc area for a little less than a year. I work for the government and enjoy outdoor activities, cooking, and hanging with friends. I definitely try to keep a clean apartment but not to an absurd degree. I would like to be friends with my roommate, so if this sounds like a good place for you, please reach out!