All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

If you used our old forum, you can find your old posts here: http://oldforum.theaterchurch.com for the next few months. However, it is read only, so please create new posts in here.

CF roommate wanted for June/July move date - $425 per month plus utilities for a 2 bdrm apt in NE

Hello! My name's Brooke, I'm 33 years old, single, lots of fun and I'm looking to move into an apartment in June (possibly July) in NE DC. It's a two bedroom apartment, but no laundry on site or dishwasher (but a steal of a price!!). 
I am the Associate Youth Pastor at National Community Church and just graduated seminary so I'm definitely entering into a new season of no school (what does that even feel like?!?!) I love to chill at home in the evenings and watch Netflix, but also love to go find a fun local beer garden or restaurant as well. It definitely depends on my mood! :) I am looking for a roommate who is fun and respectful, but I don't expect someone who needs to like everything I like or be on the same schedule as me at all. I think I'm a good roommate because I'm fun to hang out with if you want but I also love my own space and respect others who like to enjoy their own space as well! :)
I do have a cat, he's incredibly sweet and social named Mr. Yoncé...long story I'll tell you if you want to know haha. But hopefully that's not a deal breaker!  
Let me know if this sounds interesting to you and lets chat! 

Comments

• edited May 7
    Hi Brooke! My name is Kiniqua, I would love to talk to you more about this apt and see some pictures, my email address is lkiniquaf@yahoo.com. 
  • Hey Brooke! Send me an email at rfwineland@gmail.com. I'm going to Catholic in the Fall, so NE is a great location for me! And, in another life, I worked with a youth group myself. I'm sure we'd have plenty to talk about!
  • Hello! I'd love to find out more about the place and you! I'm currently in seminary, and have a flexible move-in date as well, either June or July! You can reach me at kaylahead5@gmail,com
This discussion has been closed.