All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Looking for CF roomies in gorgeous house near Union Station!

edited April 2017 in Housing
I am looking for 2 CF roommates since both my roommates are getting married and moving out. 

The house is a 3 bed, 3.5 bath and rent for each is $1260 per month + utilities which run about $100 per month including wifi and cable. The house is fully renovated, super clean, and pretty quiet. 

We have a lovely back porch and back patio. It is on Capitol Hill 4 blocks from Union Station and 2 blocks from H street! This has been a great house for fellowship and community and the location is amazing!

Let me know if you would like to come by and see or if you're not local I can give you a tour via FaceTime

Comments

• Hello I am looking for temp housing from May - July 1, as I am doing internship in Dc area. The place looks beautiful and would love to see in person. Please let me know if you would be interested in temp housing while u look for permanent person?  Really need a place.  Thanks  
  • edited May 2017
    When would you need to move in? The earliest I could maybe do is May 18th.

• Hello I am looking for temp housing from May - July 1, as I am doing internship in Dc area. The place looks beautiful and would love to see in person. Please let me know if you would be interested in temp housing while u look for permanent person?  Really need a place.  Thanks  
    When would you need to move in? The earliest I could maybe do is May 18th.

• Could you contact me? Email is Maria.calatayud@pery.com 
  • Hello! I am interested in living here! You can email me at carlyconley@cedarville.edu
  • khead said:
    Do y'all allow pets?
    What kind of pet do you have? I do not like cats and I would allow dogs as long as they are quiet, well trained, and preferably don't shed. I believe my landlord would also charge an extra deposit for a pet. I think it's $150.
  • Shannon314 said:
    khead said:
    Do y'all allow pets?
    What kind of pet do you have? I do not like cats and I would allow dogs as long as they are quiet, well trained, and preferably don't shed. I believe my landlord would also charge an extra deposit for a pet. I think it's $150.
    I have a small (10 lb.) short-haired mixed breed dog who is house-trained and loves to snuggle.
  • khead said:
    Shannon314 said:
    khead said:
    Do y'all allow pets?
    I have a small (10 lb.) short-haired mixed breed dog who is house-trained and loves to snuggle.
    Can you email me please at sdmcnary21@gmail.com and we can talk about your dog. I would like to meet it before hand and show you the place. Thanks!
  • Hello Shannon,

I am looking for a temporary situation from the beginning of June through August 19, as I have an internship in the city. If that's a possibility, shoot me an email at rebeada@mail.regent.edu

Thanks!
  • If the room is still available, I would be interested in renting from May 19 - July 15. Thanks! You can email me at jminich27@gmail.com
  • Hey Shannon, your house looks beautiful! My friend Stephanie and I, both Ballston Campus attendees, are looking to move into the Capitol Hill area in August. If you have 2 rooms still available then, please email me at elishakhande@gmail.com. Thanks!
  • Hi Shannon! If you're still looking to fill a room, I'm interested. I'll be moving to DC in July and I'm hoping to be near Capitol Hill. If you have a room still available, email me at leximairone@gmail.com. Thank you!
  • Hi Shannon, I posted above about 2 rooms, but due to change of plans, I am only looking for myself (so availability of 1 room :) ). If you still have availability please see the email address above!
  • I have a room available in a 3 bedroom townhouse 12 minute walking distance to Union station. $700 a month. Available June 18 - August 31. But could be flexible with the start date.