All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

If you used our old forum, you can find your old posts here: http://oldforum.theaterchurch.com for the next few months. However, it is read only, so please create new posts in here.

Looking for CF roomies in gorgeous house near Union Station!

edited April 2017 in Housing
I am looking for 2 CF roommates since both my roommates are getting married and moving out. 

The house is a 3 bed, 3.5 bath and rent for each is $1260 per month + utilities which run about $100 per month including wifi and cable. The house is fully renovated, super clean, and pretty quiet. 

We have a lovely back porch and back patio. It is on Capitol Hill 4 blocks from Union Station and 2 blocks from H street! This has been a great house for fellowship and community and the location is amazing!

Let me know if you would like to come by and see or if you're not local I can give you a tour via FaceTime

image1.JPG 85.4K
image4.JPG 91.5K
image7.JPG 79.3K
image5.JPG 101.7K
image6.JPG 115.5K

Comments

• Hello I am looking for temp housing from May - July 1, as I am doing internship in Dc area. The place looks beautiful and would love to see in person. Please let me know if you would be interested in temp housing while u look for permanent person?  Really need a place.  Thanks  
  • edited May 2017
    When would you need to move in? The earliest I could maybe do is May 18th.

• Hello I am looking for temp housing from May - July 1, as I am doing internship in Dc area. The place looks beautiful and would love to see in person. Please let me know if you would be interested in temp housing while u look for permanent person?  Really need a place.  Thanks  
    When would you need to move in? The earliest I could maybe do is May 18th.

• Could you contact me? Email is Maria.calatayud@pery.com 
  • Hello! I am interested in living here! You can email me at carlyconley@cedarville.edu
  • khead said:
    Do y'all allow pets?
    What kind of pet do you have? I do not like cats and I would allow dogs as long as they are quiet, well trained, and preferably don't shed. I believe my landlord would also charge an extra deposit for a pet. I think it's $150.
  • Shannon314 said:
    khead said:
    Do y'all allow pets?
    What kind of pet do you have? I do not like cats and I would allow dogs as long as they are quiet, well trained, and preferably don't shed. I believe my landlord would also charge an extra deposit for a pet. I think it's $150.
    I have a small (10 lb.) short-haired mixed breed dog who is house-trained and loves to snuggle.
  • khead said:
    Shannon314 said:
    khead said:
    Do y'all allow pets?
    I have a small (10 lb.) short-haired mixed breed dog who is house-trained and loves to snuggle.
    Can you email me please at sdmcnary21@gmail.com and we can talk about your dog. I would like to meet it before hand and show you the place. Thanks!
  • Hello Shannon,

I am looking for a temporary situation from the beginning of June through August 19, as I have an internship in the city. If that's a possibility, shoot me an email at rebeada@mail.regent.edu

Thanks!
  • If the room is still available, I would be interested in renting from May 19 - July 15. Thanks! You can email me at jminich27@gmail.com
  • Hey Shannon, your house looks beautiful! My friend Stephanie and I, both Ballston Campus attendees, are looking to move into the Capitol Hill area in August. If you have 2 rooms still available then, please email me at elishakhande@gmail.com. Thanks!
  • Hi Shannon! If you're still looking to fill a room, I'm interested. I'll be moving to DC in July and I'm hoping to be near Capitol Hill. If you have a room still available, email me at leximairone@gmail.com. Thank you!
  • Hi Shannon, I posted above about 2 rooms, but due to change of plans, I am only looking for myself (so availability of 1 room :) ). If you still have availability please see the email address above!
  • I have a room available in a 3 bedroom townhouse 12 minute walking distance to Union station. $700 a month. Available June 18 - August 31. But could be flexible with the start date.