All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

If you used our old forum, you can find your old posts here: http://oldforum.theaterchurch.com for the next few months. However, it is read only, so please create new posts in here.

Seeking CM to fill a room in a 2 bed/1 bath in Adams Morgan on June 1. ~$1500 all utilities included

I am a 23 year old male looking for a young to mid 20s roommate for an apartment in Adams Morgan. The apartment is on the 7th floor at 2100 Connecticut Apartments. 10 minute walk to the DuPont metro (red line). Easy access to Adams Morgan, DuPont, U Street and Georgetown. Laundry facility and gym in building. Limited parking available if needed but it is easy to not own a car in this area. Nice apartment with rooftop hangout and grilling area overlooking the city. I am looking for someone to take over a lease starting June 1 when my roommate moves out. Text me at 770-402-0631 or email me at ryan.ward43@yahoo.com if you are interested.