All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Female Searching for Summer Housing

Hello all!

I am a Christian female student at Auburn University in Alabama. I have a congressional internship this summer and am looking for something for the dates May 13-July 1st. I am very clean and organized, and I love to adventure, go hiking, running, and exploring the city, but also enjoy a quiet night at home. I will work a 9-5 congressional internship and plan on getting a part time restaurant job for the weekends. My only condition is that it's walkable to the metro! Happy with anywhere in DMV area. Price can be discussed. 

I would welcome the opportunity to correspond or speak on the phone with anyone subletting or housing students! I would be happy to tell you more about myself. 
Please reach out to me at clh0057@auburn.edu 

Thanks!

Comments

• Hi! I am subleasing my apartment in Silver Spring starting in May till July 10th, so a short term commitment. The apartment is right next to the Red line in downtown area, and the price would be $1500 for the entire time period including utilities. My email is sarahpalmer1130@gmail.com if interested!