All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

$1120 / 833ft2 - Seeking Female Roommate for a Bright 2-bedroom Apartment near Van Ness

Seeking CF roommate for a 2-bedroom apartment on Connecticut near Nebraska (4801 Connecticut). The apartment is a beautiful, bright apartment with 14 windows and a great view of Rock Creek Park.

-833 square feet
-Two large bedrooms each with three large windows
-Plenty of storage
-1 full bath
-Central laundry
-Bike parking
-Parking available
-Rooftop deck with jacuzzi
-10-minute walk to Van Ness metro
-$1120/month includes all utilities (electric, water, gas, and internet)
-Available May 15th for a 1-year lease

I'm looking for a female housemate who is interested in more than just renting a room. A good fit would be someone who likes to host, keeps shared rooms clean, is dedicated to recycling, and doesn't need a TV! I'm a young professional working at a local non-profit. I love to bake, bike, hike, swim, go to folk concerts, invite friends over for board games, and explore the area. I have a house full of furniture to move in, so all you would really need is bedroom furniture. No smokers, please. I'm in my early thirties, so I'm looking for someone in my age range.

Email Laura (ballar94 at msu dot edu) for pictures and more information. When you email, include name, phone number, job, and your hobbies and interests.